Join ISSS for WorldFest 2015!

We are looking for student organizations who are interested in participating in WorldFest 2015. All recognized Uconn cultural organization are eligible to participate.  Past participants have showcased cultural displays, crafts, performances, workshops, and much more.

When & Where

Sunday, March 8th, 2015 from 1pm-4pm @ Rome Ballroom

What is WorldFest?

WorldFest is an annual event that celebrates the multiculturalism of the UConn community. With cultural displays, performances, and demonstrations by students from all over the world, it is a wonderful opportunity for your organization to showcase its cultural roots and raise intercultural awareness at UConn. Because this is such a large event, it will take contributions and collaboration from all participants. ISSS will act as a facilitator, but we want WorldFest to be all about YOU, the students at UConn. Let’s work together to make WorldFest 2015 an occasion to remember!

Here’s a video of last year’s WorldFest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg31RXnmoYA

Who to contact?

If your organization is interested in participating or would like more information, please contact Pato Lin-Steadman at [log in to unmask].

International Student & Scholar Services(ISSS)

Office of Global Affairs

University of Connecticut

2011 Hillside Road, Unit 1083

Storrs, CT 06269-1083