Hi Bonnie-

So, here is a good case for the alternative approach

First off, strong headline here. I'm interested, but when I open,  I got a
bit scared off.  Too much text for me to read in a busy day. Give me the
snippet (i.e. metatag description) and if that then interests me,  give me
a link out to read, preferrably a link to the CCA website.

Content alone will raise the SEO of your site.  Traffic will help futher.

Rob