Please see the notice from the Bloomfield housing authority - as noted below this not a section 8 waiting list.  This is a wait list for housing authority owned units.

JS

To:     Interested persons
From:   Raphael Podolsky, Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut, Inc.

The Bloomfield Housing Authority has posted a notice of the opening of its waiting list for scattered-site family public housing.  This is NOT a Section 8 waiting list – it is for occupancy of housing authority-owned units.  Pre-application forms must be submitted by mail and must be postmarked on – not before and not after – January 9.

The notice is attached.  Please circulate it to your clients if you believe it is something they would be interested in.  Any questions should be directed to the housing authority, in accordance with the attached notice.  Please do NOT call me, because I have no additional information.