Gro Intelligence is looking for a talented and motivated Geospatial/GIS Analyst to join our team in New York City.

Gro Intelligence is an agricultural supercomputing platform. We gather, aggregate and process data using proprietary algorithms and in-depth analysis to unlock crucial insights into weather patterns, trade flows, pricing dynamics and production. We provide our clients actionable agricultural data and analysis to drive higher productivity and greater access to capital.

Please see attached job description and application instructions.

Christianna Townsend

Geospatial Analyst

Gro-Intelligence

www.gro-intelligence.com