On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Meghan McGaffin <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

>  I want to share web application of the school in Milford to give to a
> consultant so that he can drive from school to school and get directions
> from one to the next.
>
> When I try to do this and send the link to my phone it asks me to sign in,
> even though I have everything shared to the public.  Can anyone tell me
> what might cause this?
>
> The only shapefile I’m using is school_pts and I'm got the topographic
> basemap.  That’s it.

We had that problem.  Does the link you are sharing with him have your
organization's portal as the URL?  If so, that may be the problem.  Either
sub out the org part of the link with the standard ArcGIS URL or search for
the map through ArcGIS.com (log out of AGOL first) and use that URL.  That
should solve it.

Mara Kaminowitz
Baltimore Metropolitan Council

This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS
Users.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html