Good Morning,

                               If anyone is currently looking for a job, someone else passed me an available position this morning, this one being for Suffolk County (Long Island), NY. I’m attaching a PDF with the details, but it generally looks to be designing and updating a property tax database and various mapping and computer projects, but it does not seem to be a development (programming) position, so don’t let that scare you off.

Please contact Penny Wells Lavalle at the contact information below for more details, and please let me know if anyone is applying or gets the position.

Nick McNamara

From: LaValle, Penny Wells [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:02 PM
To: Nicholas McNamara
Subject: recruiting position

Dear Mr. McNamara:

I was on the receiving end of your email for a candidate in CT from our distinguished Bruce Oswald.

I, too, have a position open and a search underway, but in Suffolk County, NY.  I am not a member of the CTGIS at UConn...so I ask that if you are able can you post this position?

Thank you in advance.  Have a great evening!

Sincerely,

Penny Wells LaValle, MAI, CCIM, CCD

Director

Suffolk County Real Property Tax Service Agency

300 Center Drive

Riverhead, New York  11901-3398

Phone: (631) 852-1555

Fax: (631) 852-1556

Email: [log in to unmask]

“All rising to a great place is by a winding stair.”

·         Francis Bacon

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html