Be our guest for breakfast

and join us for the ribbon cutting!

Center for Children's Advocacy

New Mobile Legal Office hits the road February 11!

We are ready to roll . . and excited to invite you to the introduction of

Connecticut's first mobile legal office - just the second of its kind in the country!

Our new SpeakUpTeens van will reach youth who are homeless and on their own,
at community sites, high schools and on the streets of our cities.

We can help these kids if we can reach them. And now we can reach them.

We look forward to seeing you on February 11 from 8:30 - 9:30 am

Harte Nissan, 165 West Service Road, Hartford, CT

RSVP: [log in to unmask] or 860-570-5327 ext. 230

[log in to unmask]" alt=graphic>

Center for Children's Advocacy

KidsCounsel.org and SpeakUpTeens.org