Yes, I think this helps, but perhaps I should be more specific. I'm not
actually interested in current or streaming tweets. I'm trying to extract
data from an event from last year and all the social media content related
to that. Is it possible to do this for feeds that happened last year, for
example choosing a specific date range for a specific location and
exporting that those tweets, feeds etc.? What format will this produce?
Excel table?