LOOKING FOR MANAGERS _SUPERINTENDENTS
We are looking for members interested in being either a manager or superintendent at the 4-H Fair -  in all departments.  This means helping out this spring in planning department updates, helping with set-up, clean-up and supervision of the barns during the fair.  Great chance to get involved.  If you are interested, respond to this email with the following information:

Your name       Contact info (phone and email)  Area you would like to help out in
                                                                  (for example - Home arts, Poultry Manger/superintendent, etc)

I will get this info to the appropriate officer.  They are making the changes to the fairbook this month, so if you have thoughts/ideas, get involved now

Margaret H. Grillo (Peggy)
Cooperative Extension Educator 4-H Youth Ph (203) 407-3158
New Haven Extension Center Fax (203) 407-3176
305 Skiff Street [log in to unmask]
North Haven, CT 06473