Hi Alak,
I have installed Aquasim and run some basic programs in that.
What i need is to know how coding can be incorporated into the packet structure, for which
 i need to get some codes implemented in Aquasim. I need help in that.
 Since much work has been done on this by graduates from UCONN, i expect some help from them.
Regards,
geethu