Are you proud of your country and culture? Would you like to showcase it and share it with the UConn community? Then, WorldFest is your answer!

WorldFest is a multicultural event held every year in the Spring semester. This year, WorldFest will be held on Sunday, March 8th from 1pm-4pm @ Rome Ballroom (South Campus). We are looking for groups of students who would like to run booths during this event.

What exactly are we looking for in each booth?  You can create a cultural display on a bulletin board, have a picture display, show off cultural items/clothing/games, play music from your country, teach people how to do crafts that are common back home, etc. Be creative!

Here’s a short video of last year’s event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg31RXnmoYA

If you are interested in participating or have questions, please contact Pato at [log in to unmask].

International Student & Scholar Services(ISSS)

Office of Global Affairs

University of Connecticut

2011 Hillside Road, Unit 1083

Storrs, CT 06269-1083