Are any of you even able to get this message from the plant Hoth?

I just received a quote from ESRI for maintenance. I'm a bit unfamiliar
with the structure of this, even if I am *very* familiar with calling ESRI
to ask questions.

I looked here to get some answers:
http://www.esri.com/software/maintenance/common-questions

I'm still a bit confused. I want to be able to call when I get stuck with
something but, do I really need 2 secondary maintenance programs for
desktop standard and another for basic and another for advanced and another
for advanced stand alone...... Seems like I'm just paying a bunch of times
for the same thing, when one should cover it?

Sorry in advance if this is a silly question. I'm not usually the one that
keeps the budget but it looks like maybe our department should be. Or then
again, maybe not :/

Thanks in advance and good luck out there in the snow,

Mike Ray

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.