CDM Smith is looking for a talented and team oriented Information Management Software Developer 5 to join our team in either Boston MA or Philadelphia, PA.

CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.

If you are interested in learning more about this role, please see the attached job description, or click the link below to apply directly.

http://tinyurl.com/qe6kedp

Thank you,

Elizabeth Travers

Recruiter