Please consider being part of our third annual conference. EnerGIS 2015 will be held at Range Resources’ conference facility in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania May 18 & 19, 2015. Join your geospatial colleagues for one and one half days of talks, presentations, networking and fun.
Please consider submitting an abstract on any energy related GIS related topic.
Additionally the GITA Mid-Atlantic Chapter is again offering scholarships to GIS & Geography students. Please see the details on the scholarships and the call for papers at our website:

http://energis.us

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.