From: NAPSG Foundation [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:18 PM
To: Bolton, Jeffrey
Subject: Corrected Survey Link - NAPSG Releases National Incident Symbology Survey

NAPSG Foundation Logo in blue and white News Alert

Incident Symbology Survey Released

News Alert

March 2015

Quick Links

Symbology Resources

Complete the Symbology Survey

Phase 3 Incident Symbology Overview Document

Phase 2 Incident Symbology Tools

  • Guideline
  • Symbol Sets
  • Final Report

We are re-sending the email with an updated link to the Surveys due to a technical glitch with our survey software.  Please use the updated link below from a computer to complete the survey.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your efforts to complete the survey.

If you already completed the survey, you do not need to complete it again.

We need your input!  We are pleased to release a national survey on incident mapping capabilities and symbols. This is an opportunity for you to complete a short survey that provides us with valuable and actionable information to guide our work towards achieving more effective and consistent incident mapping capabilities nationwide.

There are two versions of the survey, based on your primary role.  Please Click Here to complete the survey that most applies to you:

This is a short and anonymous survey that will only take a few minutes to complete.

Your input will help to inform the ongoing development and refinement of NAPSG's incident symbology guideline and symbol sets.

The survey will close on April 17, 2015. So be sure to complete the survey today.

 Follow us on Twitter   Find us on Facebook   View our videos on YouTube

Hands-On GIS Training2010 Mountain Region Group

Upcoming Events - Join us in 2015

Virtual Training Series

May 19: Operational Benefits of Using Advanced Technology for Mutual Aid - Registration Coming Soon

June 9: Open Data, GIS and Civic Resiliency - Registration Coming Soon

In-Person Workshops

August 4-5: National Geospatial Preparedness Summit - Washington, DC

 Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook View our videos on YouTube

Forward email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html