​​ISSS is forwarding the below message on behalf of the Women’s Center. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> regarding the information found below.

Hello,

On behalf of the Women's Center, we would like to invite you to LUNAFEST! LUNAFEST is a traveling film festival of award-winning short films by, for and about women. This season, our program of eight films – filled with stories of reflection, hope and humor (http://www.lunafest.org/)

The Women's Center will be hosting this event on BOTH March 30th at 12noon and April 2nd at 5PM in the Student Union Theater. Proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards The Breast Cancer Fund and VAWPP.

$10 Students
$12 Non-Students

Tickets can be bought for March 30th 12noon at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lunafest-tickets-16085458038

Tickets can be bought for April 2nd 5PM at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lunafest-tickets-16085535269

Please follow the FACEBOOK event (https://www.facebook.com/events/1429425750683676/) or visit the Women's Center website for more information!

We encourage you to attend, and even if you can't, please pass this information along! If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Many Thanks,

_________________________

Huong Nguyen

Graduate Assistant, Women's Center
Graduate Student Senator, UCSAA
Graduate Student Senate Representative, University Senate: Diversity Committee
Higher Education & Student Affairs Program
University of Connecticut
2110 Hillside Rd., Unit 3118
Storrs, CT 06269-3118
(Ph) 860-486-4738