Dear students and scholars,
An ISSS advisor is taking appointments with students at the UConn School of Law on Friday, March 6. These appointments/workshops are available to students who attend  the School of Law, Greater Hartford or Waterbury campuses.  ISSS will visit the Law School two times during the Spring 15 semester.

If you need an appointment with an ISSS advisor, you must register in advance online. Go to www.icworkshops.uconn.edu<http://www.icworkshops.uconn.edu> to sign up. Click on "View Available Events" and "Law School/Greater Hartford Campus International Advising".   Please register for your appointment by Thursday at 4 pm if you need to meet with an advisor.

Students and scholars who schedule an appointment for the purpose of getting a travel signature on your I-20/DS-2019 must bring ALL  required documents to the appointment. The list of required documents can be found here: http://isss.uconn.edu/students/current-students/current-students-travel-requirements/  The enrollment verification form can be requested from the Registrar at your campus.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on Friday!

Rae Barter
International Advisor
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Office of Global Affairs
University of Connecticut
2011 Hillside Road Unit 1083
Storrs, CT 06269