Begin forwarded message:

From: CT Voices for Children <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 6, 2015 at 10:54:07 AM EST
To: Bonnie Berk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: E-Notes: We're Hiring!  Seeking Outreach and Development Associate

Outreach and Development Associate, a newly-created position that will increase our capacity in the areas of outreach and fundraising.

Key responsibilities include:

Outreach

Development

Please share the complete position announcement with your networks and with candidates who may be interested!

We are also still accepting applications for a Senior Fiscal Fellow to lead our work on state and federal budget and fiscal analysis.

Learn more

Connecticut Voices for Children
33 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 498-4240
Fax: (203) 498-4242

Like us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter
Forward email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.

Connecticut Voices for Children | 33 Whitney Avenue | New Haven | CT | 06510

Total Control Panel Login