PSC Logo

IForum logo

Dear Colleague,

Please join the Partnership for Strong Communities at the Lyceum on March 25th for our IForum on youth homelessness. We are excited to announce that Jasmine Hayes, Policy Director at the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness will kick off the event by providing the national context. Beth Holger-Ambrose, Executive Director of The Link will give the keynote, highlighting Minnesota’s successes in systems change toward ending youth homelessness.

Youth Homelessness: Developing Data-Driven Priorities will explore methods for Connecticut to better meet the needs of youth who are experiencing homelessness so that they can access services, complete education, obtain employment, and be safely housed. We will review Connecticut’s current efforts to end youth homelessness, share emerging national practices, discuss ways in which the education system can be involved, and release Connecticut’s first statewide plan for policy change around youth homelessness

The IForum will take place from 9:00 am to 11:30 am at the Lyceum in Hartford, 227 Lawrence Street (click here for directions). Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:30 am. As always, IForums offer complimentary parking, breakfast and registration. A flyer is attached and can also be found here. To register, please click here.

Seats are filling up rapidly, and we want to be sure those of you who have been dedicated to ending homelessness will be able to attend. Please click here now to register so we can be sure you will be with us on March 25th for this important forum.

This IForum would not be possible without the generous support from the Melville Charitable Trust. We would also like to thank our partners and presenters from The Link, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness, CT Coalition to End Homelessness, Center for Children’s Advocacy, CT Department of Education, and the Reaching Home Campaign’s Homeless Youth Workgroup.

Thanks very much,

Alicia Woodsby

Executive Director
Partnership for Strong Communities

Visit us at www.pschousing.org.  Contact us for more information about IForums 2015.
David Fink
860-244-0066

The Lyceum
227 Lawrence Street
Hartford, CT 06106
p. 860-244-0066
f. 860-247-4320

facebook_logoTwitter_logoYoutube_logoLinkedIn_logo