Hello all,

First - With the 4-H Auction rapidly approaching we would like each club to consider donating a themed basket to the auction.  Themes in the past have been: gardening, Mothers Day, movie night, pasta dinner, kids fun, pet supplies....  But be as creative as you want.  The auction is the MAJOR fund raiser for the Middlesex County 4-H Program.  Baskets can be dropped off at the extension center any time the week prior (May 4-8) during business hours or the evening of the 8th until 8 pm.

Second - there will be a cleanup weekend at Middlesex County Camp (Rt 149 Moodus) this weekend on Saturday from 9-12.  Alice Durinick will be in charge, as I will be in Storrs for the State 4-H Hippology Contest.  This is an excellent opportunity to do a community service with your club that is outside and active.  It is only for 3 hours, but you will be providing a huge help to our camp foundation.  I will be happy to sign off on community service hours for people for school if that is needed, just check in with me at a later time or send me paperwork.

I hope you all are looking forward to our spring and summer events!  I sure am.  See you all very soon!!!

Emily