Dear International Students & Scholars:

As we transition from the spring semester to summer, it is an exciting and busy season for International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) to say farewell to departing students and scholars, and to prepare for the arrival of new international students and scholars.

Please be advised, during this peak season for immigration processing, that wait time for any requests may exceed 2 weeks and ISSS will not be able to entertain expedite requests.  If you are planning to apply for any immigration benefits requiring ISSS’ processing and authorization, please plan accordingly and submit your application well in advance, so you can avoid any unexpected delays.

Thank you so much for your understanding.  We wish you the best of luck with your finals and have a wonderful summer!

ISSS