Hi Leah:

A Licor LAI-2200 plant canopy analyzer will measure the LAI for you. Maybe
some faculties or research groups in your university have this equipment.

Yi

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Leah Santangelo <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi NEARCers
>
> I'm working on a small project estimating LAI in San Pedro de Atacama. I'm
> looking for a simple, straightforward method. If anyone has experience
> estimating LAI in arid/hyper-arid environments I'd appreciate any and all
> suggestions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> *Leah M Santangelo*
> *PSM Geohydrology, 2015*
> *University of Massachusetts, Amherst*

> This list (NEARC-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all NEARC Users.
>
> If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove
> yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.

Yi Qi, Ph.D.
GIS and Computing Manager
Spatial Structures in the Social Sciences (S4)
Brown University, Box 1916
Providence, RI 02912
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (401) 863-2612