I thought this might be of interest to the NEARC list.  A good way to be able to contribute to efforts in Nepal -

Meg Watters

Visual Environment Solutions, LLC

Dear all,
I'm part of an organisation working to map the ongoing situation in Nepal for aid workers and first responders.
Mapping is done by people at home or work from aerial imagery. If people have a spare 15 minutes and would like to help, please consider doing so.
More info: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake
Our website: http://hotosm.org/
Recent Wired write-up: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-04/28/mapping-nepal-after-the-earthquake
Thanks, Joseph