Hello,

Sorry to ask a simple question but my googling skills seem to be failing me.

We maintain a feature class of about 10,000 points (ArcMap10.1) that seems to have an issue with the geometry. When a user clicks on ‘Zoom to layer’ or ‘Zoom to Selected’ the map zooms out to around 1:28,000,000. This happens regardless of how many points are selected. When I use the select tool around the area the points should be in, it selects all of them, so I don’t think it is simply an errant point.

I would like to know if other users have had this problem, and how I might go about fixing it.

Thank you

Kevin Davis

PPQ Techncian

Worcester Asian Longhorned Beetle Eradication Program

USDA-APHIS-PPQ-ALB

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.