We write often in our blog about how GIS is changing. Others might disagree, but we feel we are in the midst of a GIS revolution. Anybody who attended or followed the recent Esri Developer Summit in Palm Springs would have heard and seen much that is new in the ArcGIS world. We often wonder how the wider GIS community view these changes. We've thus posed 5 questions on ArcGIS on our blog.

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/5-arcgis-questions-answer

If you have the time we'd be interested in your answers, thoughts, feedback.

Thanks

--Matt

Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.