​​Hello,

In May, I will be graduating with a BS in Geography and Environmental Resources from Southern Illinois University Carbondale and moving to Massachusetts. In fall 2015, I will be starting graduate school at Clark University to complete an MS in GIS for Development and Environment.

I was hoping to find an entry-level GIS position that would start in mid-May in the Worcester or Boston, MA area. Would anyone happen to know any governmental agencies or private companies who might be hiring? Are there research assistant jobs or field research assistant jobs in the area in the environmental or natural resources sector for recent graduates​? I have attached my resume.

Thank you,

Anam Khan

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.