Cambridge Systematics has a position open!
GIS Director
Location: Any CS office location
The GIS Director will build our GIS business practice by developing and execute a business strategy that leverages and aligns our staff, qualifications, and experience with a compelling set of service offerings. S/he will exhibit proven business development, staff supervision, project management, and technical skills. S/he will execute the GIS business strategy, provide day-to-day oversight and mentoring of GIS staff as well as manage GIS projects. S/he will leverage and grow staff GIS skills across the organization and work collaboratively with the senior management team to build our GIS practice. This position can be based in any of our office locations.

Cambridge Systematics’ GIS business includes projects involving the creation of geospatial data models to support transportation including linear referencing systems and connected networks to support transportation modeling and pathbuilding. We develop and implement strategies for enterprise GIS in transportation agencies including the integration of legacy databases, specification of Geodatabase standards. We configure and install enterprise GIS infrastructure including desktop and server based hardware and GIS software.

EOE AA M/F/VET/DISABILITY
Minimum Requirements:

Master's degree. 10 plus years of experience in the public sector transportation consulting field or with transportation public sector agencies. 7 plus years experience managing GIS projects preferably with a state DOT, MPO, or transportation consulting firm. ESRI GIS software proficiency, including ArcGIS 10.X, Arc GIS Server and Arc SDE, and familiarity and experience with enterprise GIS architecture, automation (programming), and geodatabase design. Management experience should include client interaction, budget and schedule control, and staff oversight and direction.

Background Check Required--Education, Criminal, Identity

To apply: http://www.camsys.com/HR/Halogen.htm

Dawn Tice
Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
100 CambridgePark Drive, Suite 400