Dear all,

Please see forwarded message below (thanks, Ron).

Best,

Iddo

From: Warren Tai <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 31, 2015 10:04:59 PM EDT
----------------
Hello Fellow Probabilists and Statisticians!

We are Warren and Chris, Ph.D. students in math at the Graduate Center at CUNY.  In addition to an unprecedented sequence of five consecutive semesters of probability at the Graduate Center, we are also co-organizing a probability student seminar starting from Fall 2015!
Right now we would like to ask you to tell us about your availability at Doodle (http://doodle.com/rw3fc88md8rnpfhk) while we figure out a time that is convenient for most of us. We will meet at the Graduate Center. Because our program officer Rob Landsman has requested us to relay this information to him soon, we ask you to kindly fill in the Doodle survey ASAP.
Students at any level are welcome to give talks on their research interest or any topic they have learned. Topics include but are not limited to Probability, Mathematical Statistics, Quickest Detection, Sequential Analysis, Statistical Physics, Random Walks, Stochastic Analysis, and Mathematical Finance.
Please feel free to email us if you have any question or comment. If you are interested in giving a talk, let us know!

Sincerely,

Warren Tai and Christopher Knaplund