Right now, I’m using dual 19” non-widescreen monitors (they mount to a single aftermarket mount).  I’m upgrading and I’m wondering how big is too big. Should I go for two 22” widescreen displays, or 24” or what?

I’m wondering if anyone has a similar setup and could give some feedback. I’d like to maximize my usable space and save my eyes, but I also don’t want to be moving my head around to see everything on monitors if they are too big. I have a standard size desk.

Also, any comments on the quality of monitor / specifications would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nicholas A. McNamara, GISP

GIS Coordinator

South Norwalk Electric and Water