Nicholas,

The screens never seem to be big enough in my opinion. I would go with at least two 24" screens. If you can swing it, go for a third screen. It takes GIS to a whole different level.

Dan

Daniel Czaja, GISP
GIS Coordinator
State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection
Division of Statewide Emergency Telecommunications
1111 Country Club Road<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
Middletown, CT  06457-9294<x-apple-data-detectors://1>

Phone: 860.685.8131<tel:860.685.8131>
Fax: 860.685.8363<tel:860.685.8363>

"As with all mapping data, sometimes it is accurate, sometimes it is helpful, and once in a while, it is both." - S. Cobb