From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Czaja, Daniel
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CTGIS-L] Ideal Dual Monitor Setup for GIS?

Can I get three of those monitors? ?

That wii remote set up is really cool. My dream would be to have that sort of setup I a darkened room on a table or a wall. Very Minority Report.

Dan

Daniel Czaja, GISP
GIS Coordinator
State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection Division of Statewide Emergency Telecommunications
1111 Country Club Road<x-apple-data-detectors://1> Middletown, CT  06457-9294<x-apple-data-detectors://1>

Phone: 860.685.8131<tel:860.685.8131>
Fax: 860.685.8363<tel:860.685.8363>

"As with all mapping data, sometimes it is accurate, sometimes it is helpful, and once in a while, it is both." - S. Cobb