Utility services was protected for the families of almost one hundred seventy-five children in the Center for Children's Advocacy's spring "Keep the Power On" utility clinics. Families from the Hartford, New Britain and New Haven regions were provided with assistance with the goal of protecting their households from the loss of electric and/or gas service. Clinic participants were seen at The Hospital of Central Connecticut (New Britain), Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Pro Bono assistance was provided by the legal departments of the Aetna, Pullman & Comley, LLC,  Murtha Cullina, LLC, the University of Connecticut School of Law and the Yale School of Law. Community partners included Operation Fuel, 211 Infoline, Foodshare, Community Relations Team of Hartford, Human Resources Assoication of New Britain, Community Action of New Haven and the Special Kids Support Center of Connecticut Children's Medical Center. Participating utility companies included Eversource, Connecticut Natural Gas, United Illuminating and Southern Connecticut Gas. We extend our gratitude to all of our community partners for their support in making the clinics possible and for their ongoing commitment to the work of the Center.
Our next series of utility clinics will be held in the fall of 2015. If you would like additional information about the clinics or about the advocacy work of the Center around utility issues, please contact me or my Medical-Legal Partnership colleagues Jay Sicklick ([log in to unmask]) or Alice Rosenthal ([log in to unmask]).

Bonnie

Bonnie B. Roswig
Senior Staff Attorney
Medical/Legal Partnership Project
Center for Children's Advocacy
(860) 545-8581

**Connecticut Children's Confidentiality Notice**

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.