CT MAGIC has the railroad ROW maps, and many times are filed in the town clerk's office.  From my experience, the federal highway survey maps were filed in the town clerks office also.  In the past, I have recreated the parcel boundaries from the metes and bounds shown on the actual ROW surveys.  Many of the surveys are just Class D, but that is more then sufficient to recreate the ROW.

From: Northeast Arc Users Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Meghan McGaffin [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Highway ROW's

Is there a good data source out there that delineates the ROW for federal highways?  All of our non-parcel boundaries are smooshed together in a general ROW file.  For example, in the screenshot below there must be boundaries between the railroad, I-95, and our local road.  My concern for this specific project is I-95.  I checked our HSIP data and the National Atlas and the Map-21 sites and came up empty handed.  Anyone out there know of anything?

Meg McGaffin

GIS Analyst

City of Milford CT

70 West River St