Today is the final seminar for the (academic) year.  Hao Wu from MIT will
give a talk about intersections of SLE curves.  See you this afternoon!

Seminar Time & Location: 3:30pm in MSB 109A

Title: Intersection of SLE Paths

Abstract:

SLE curves are introduced by Oded Schramm as the candidates of the scaling
limit of discrete models. In this talk, we first describe basic properties
of SLE curves and their relation with discrete models. Then we summarize
the Hausdorff dimension results related to SLE curves, in particular the
new results about the dimension of cut points and double points.  Third we
introduce Imaginary Geometry and from there give the idea of the proof of
the dimension results.
*Current & Upcoming Seminar Talks*

*          May 8 - Hao Wu (MIT)*

          Summer Vacation

--

*Dr. Matthew Badger*, Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics, University of Connecticut