Hello Middlesex County 4-H,

Attached you will find the verification list as of now.  Please look it over to make sure the information you see is correct.

If you are not in there
- FIRST - Don't Panic, let us know what you think you handed in on time.  It is possible if you send things over email that it might not have been printed out... no worries we will update the list.  If an animal is missing we will review the paperwork - it could just be a tiny mouse click error....
 - Second - if you dropped them off at the office, please tell me when and to whom you handed them
 - Third - if they are still at your house or you forgot about them totally - you still have time.  It will cost money now, but the ABSOLUTE deadline is the 15th of June

I can not accept verification after June 15, please remember if its a breathing creature of any kind - it needs to be verified.

Thanks gang!

Emily