From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LEBRASSEUR Rick
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - Paid GIS Research Position-Internship - Landscape Fragmentation and Ecosystem Services

Paid GIS Research Position-Internship -  Landscape Fragmentation and Ecosystem Services

June 3, 2015

I am looking for a student or young professional to assist in my small research project.  The work has flexible hours, your schedule is fine. About 40 hours paid work involving GIS data collection and analysis including FRAGSTATS usage.

Email for a brief summary sheet (or see attachment if available) which I will forward to you to see if you are interested.

Regards

Rick LeBrasseur

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html

The information contained in this electronic message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this
message. Please note that messages to or from the Town of Newington may be subject to
Freedom of Information statutes and regulations.