My email address has changed from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] . Please update your contact information to make sure we can keep in touch! Glenda Prentiss GIS Program Coordinator Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments 49 Leavenworth Street, 3rd Floor, Waterbury CT, 06702 t: 203.757.0535 I e: [log in to unmask] I w: www.nvcogct.org This transmittal may be a confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 203-757-0535, or e-mail at [log in to unmask] and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list (CTGIS-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all CT GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/ctgis-l.html