Dear International Students and Scholars:

Please let me introduce our newest staff member at International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Nadine Boudissa.

Nadine just joined ISSS today as International Adviser for Regional Campuses.  She is responsible for all international students and scholars at UConn regional campuses (except UConn Health) and will travel to each campus to meet with her international advisees.  While at the Storrs campus, she will also stay connected with regional students and scholars and assist them with their questions.  Prior to joining UConn ISSS, Nadine was an international student adviser at the University of Bridgeport and assisted their international students for six years.  She is a UConn alumna and has come back to her home!  Nadine has extensive international experience, including studying in France and volunteering in Morocco, is trilingual in Spanish, French and English, and is excited to work with all of you.

Please join ISSS in welcoming Nadine to UConn!

Mihwa

Mihwa Lee
Director, International Student & Scholar Services
PDSO/RO

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855  |  FAX: 860.486.5800
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://isss.uconn.edu<http://isss.uconn.edu/>

ISSS Summer Office Hours (5/12/2015-8/21/2015):
Monday-Friday  9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00-4:00pm EST (12:00-1:00pm EST closed)