I'll circulate it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2015, at 5:48 PM, "Lucy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

ANNE ...IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE FORWARD THIS OPPORTUNITY.  THANKS

-------- Original message --------
From: Bonnie Berk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/25/2015 3:47 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [KIDSCOUNSEL-L] CCA Job Opening in Bridgeport

Please forward to your networks:

The Center for Children’s Advocacy is looking for a part time administrative assistant for our Bridgeport office.

Details here: http://www.kidscounsel.org/employment-opportunities/

This transmittal is intended for a particular addressee(s). It may constitute a confidential and privileged attorney-client communication or attorney work product. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, copying, distribution, or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately at (860) 456-1761, or by email by replying to the sender, and delete the transmittal and any attachments from your inbox and data storage systems. Thank you.