Lessons from Color of Justice

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 from 9 am - 11 am

Old Judiciary Room, Capitol Building, Hartford, CT

Presented by the Connecticut Juvenile Justice Alliance:

Join us as we discuss CTJJA's Color of Justice project, lessons learned and where we go from here to reduce racial and ethnic disparities in our juvenile justice system.

Featured panelists confirmed include:

 *   Commissioner Joette Katz from the Department of Children and Families
 *   Steve Grant from the Judicial Branch's Court Support Services Division
 *   Valerie LaMotte from the Office of Policy and Management's Juvenile Justice Advisory Committee

RSVP to [log in to unmask]