I thought it worth sharing another blog post aimed at encouraging
discussion. Its interesting to look across our rapidly changing GIS
landscape and compare notes: good and bad, success and failure.
Let me know your thoughts on this post. Are time, money, data and
intransigence challenges in your world? Share a success or failure. And
more...

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/arcgis-online-learning

ps. My aim to encourage discussion not some form of guerrilla marketing.
Links in the text are there primarily for context.

--Matt

*Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions*

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]