I first picked up on the Google geospatial announcements from a GIS mailing
list post. A response to these Google future changes has recently been
posted by a key partner. We thought it worth commenting on this post. See a
link to the original article and our thoughts below

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/arcgis-online-simple-easy-clean

If you have experience with both esri and Google geospatial technologies it
would be interesting to get your thoughts

--Matt

PS. Please note, there is a link in this blog post to work we have been
doing with offline. This has relevance to the content and is not meant as
some form of guerrilla marketing.

*Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions*

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]