We are excited to be hosting a LIDAR workshop July 21-22nd 2015 in Lowell MA.

The workshop aims to provide a venue for LIDAR researchers to come together to form new collaborations and research avenues, while also providing an introductory short course/discussions that can engage and educate potential users (faculty, students, industry and federal/state agencies) interested in finding out more about LIDAR as well as LIDAR based research.

The workshop announcement and call for abstracts is included below and workshop website is:

http://www.uml.edu/Research/LIDAR-Workshop/default.aspx

If you have questions, please feel free to email me or call at 617-633-5118. Feel free to forward this message to others you might identify as having an interest.

Cheers,

David J. Willis

Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering

University of Massachusetts Lowell

(978)934-3101

http://faculty.uml.edu/dwillis/