I first picked up on the Google geospatial announcements from a GIS mailing list post. A response to these Google future changes has recently been posted by a key partner. We thought it worth commenting on this post. See a link to the original article and our thoughts below

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/arcgis-online-simple-easy-clean

If you have experience with both esri and Google geospatial technologies it would be interesting to get your thoughts

--Matt

PS. Please note, there is a link in this blog post to work we have been doing with offline. This has relevance to the content and is not meant as some form of guerrilla marketing.

Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]