Hello All,

The Middlesex County 4-H Advisory 4-H Fair Food Booth needs volunteers who would be willing to do counter work. We ask that people be 18 and over, so this is perfect for parents who are willing to give us a few hours.

Please email Ruth Naples  [log in to unmask]  if you are willing to work.  She has the schedule and can try to accommodate volunteering adults with time slots that work for them.

Next we are asking 4-H families to consider donating 12oz canned or bottled beverages, by the 12 pack.  You can donate anything you like, water, ice tea, soda, seltzer, sports drinks... whatever.  Please no ENERGY DRINKS (like red bull or such).

Donations can be dropped off on Saturday July 25th at the fairgrounds between 9 and noon, Wednesday night of fair week at the home arts check in, or at the office here in Haddam prior to the fair.  You can also bring them along to the fair on Friday the 31st.

Thanks in advance for your donation.  100% of the beverage profit goes directly to county programing in Middlesex County.

Emily