Hello All,

Attached are the Flyer and Registration for the 2015 4-H Environmental Science Day Program.  This year looks to be exciting and fun.  All in a climate controlled environment at the trash museum in Hartford.  I have driven there myself (right near Brainerd Road, area of Chowder Pot) and it is easy to get to, with off the street parking.  Please consider joining us!  The deadlines and needed information are located on the flyer and registration sheets attached.

The program is for 10 year olds and up.  Although there can be adult participation, unfortunately the museum is not set up for full day participation of younger siblings  I just tell you this so advanced arrangements can be made.

Hope to see everyone Saturday at Fair Set up - and then at the fair!!

Emily