I will be teaching a free 12-week Desktop GIS course starting September 1, ending November 22.  The syllabus for the course can be seen here.
The site for enrollment is here.
The course it totally online, so students can access the materials on their own schedule, beginning each week at 12:30 a.m. Monday.  Watching the videos may take a total of 30 minutes each week and the amount of time required to do the exercises will vary, depending upon the interest of the student.
The course is divided into three four-week sections.  Completion of each section will merit an electronic badge (bronze, silver, gold) and completion of the entire course will merit a certificate.
I have a brief video explaining it here.
Peggy Minnis, Ph.D.
Chemistry & Physical Sciences Department
Pace University
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570 USA
914-773-3857