Dear International Student & Scholars:

I would like to take a moment to let you all know that, after over eight years working with UConn international students and scholars, I am leaving ISSS and UConn.  My last day in the office is July 21.  Thank you for the opportunities for me to serve you during your time at the University.  I wish you all the best of luck with your academic and professional endeavors at UConn and beyond.

ISSS has a wonderful team who will continue working with you with no interruptions to service and welcoming international students and scholars to UConn.  After my departure, all inquiries that you normally send to me should go to [log in to unmask] for the time being, until the permanent replacement is appointed.

Thank you again for the great time and have a wonderful summer!

Best wishes,

Mihwa

Mihwa Lee
Director, International Student & Scholar Services

PDSO/RO

UConn Global Affairs
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)
2011 HILLSIDE ROAD, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
FAX: 860.486.5800

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http://isss.uconn.edu

ISSS Summer Office Hours (5/12/2015-8/21/2015):

Monday-Friday  9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00-4:00pm EST (12:00-1:00pm EST closed)