The Esri UC starts next week. We have just written two blog posts I thought
might be of interest relating to ArcGIS. The first is entitled: What we
learned from a failed ArcGIS Implementation -

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/learned-failed-arcgis-implementation

the second: Wondering what a successful ArcGIS Implementation looks like?

http://www.webmapsolutions.com/wondering-successful-arcgis-implementation

Some of the themes which came out of these two stories -

understanding, data, trust, iterative translation of vision to GIS, custom
v COTS ..

Some of you may have had similar experiences

--Matt

ps. both articles were written to share our experiences with ArcGIS and
encourage discussion

*Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions*

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: [log in to unmask]