Neil

We headed down this path some time ago with Dropbox. Slightly different to what you describe (though this was actually the driver behind the work). It was an interesting voyage of discovery. We only went part way down the path (other commitments pulled us away). But the video below shows how far we got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZmvYGIq5k

--Matt